domingo, julio 23, 2006

"I really wanted to be a nice person. I really wanted that, and only that. But I couldn't, my own self never had the courtesy of letting me be happy. Every good deed, every leper cured, every inch I walked on water made me realize that I wasn't happy. Because after every miracle this fucking voices, these screeching, annoying little voices kept telling me 'all the acts of God you perform will nail you harder to the cross that's already been picked for you'. Day and night these demons inside me tortured me, leaving me in a state of depression I could barely hide. I drew the strength to go on from my sweet Mother, who carried me all my life, until I died. When that happened, not only did I had to abandon her, I had to sit besides her rapist, the one who defiled her, and know that I was nothing more than the result of the "sacrosanct" violation, I was the abortion of God. I loathed that man, but an irresistible force kept me next to him, watching, year after year, all the death and decay that consumed the world. It was a Ludovic treatment that endured for centuries. If in Earth I died only once, in heaven I kept dying and dying until death itself was worn out. And then I got back, He sent me back to suffer in this dreary piece of shit you people call home. Home... what the fuck is that? I don't belong here, nor in heaven. I shudder to think of the only place I have left to go. But I must stay here. I'm back from death, compelled to life by the wrath of my father, I'm a zombie raised with traumas and insecurities. If He had a plan all along, I imagine the results are not fare from today. Since I arrived, the hardships of every country in this world, of every person in them, come to me; I listen to them all the time. I can't sleep because of this. Sometimes I think I'm becoming those noises, because I'm slipping away into nothing. I'm not the man I thought I was. But the point is that these noises keep rising and rising. Something's happening, and I don't know why. But I hear factories, I hear power plants, I hear fire melting iron, papers being signed and skirmishes shredding children. There's a huge gap between the ones that direct the mayhem and the ones that act on it. The masters will have nothing when they run out of servants, and that is what they're doing, they're gonna kill us all, and I can't stop this... I can only hear it, and it's killing me. All over again. Something's bound to happen anytime soon, and I'm afraid, because maybe I have the power to counteract this, but I just don't know how. And I'm afraid someone else already knows how, and keeps quiet. I think you know it. I think you are the one who must kill me once and for all and take the place you think you deserve. But I'm not gonna let you do it, I'm not letting you become their saviour, just so you can turn the world into another Hell franchise. Because I feel your force, your incredible force that invaded this house the second you came in. And that means that you're the Son of Lucifer. Well, I am the Son of God and that also means that I'm a sick fuck who can do anything to crush you. Because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, you motherfucker."

Jesus Christ,
Last Symphony

1 Comentarios:

Blogger AA dijo...

muy lindo en verdad

5:25 p. m.  

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Comentarios de la entrada [Atom]

<< Página Principal